Here is what we are having this week for our Dinner meals :~
MONDAY ~Beef stroganoff
TUESDAY ~ Chicken Schnitzel ,mash , baby carrots
WEDNESDAY ~ Tuna Casserole
THURSDAY ~ Chops and salad
FRIDAY ~ Sausages ,beans , gravy ,pumpkin
SATURDAY ~Shepherds pie
SUNDAY ~Salmon Patties with cheesy cauliflower sauce ,and peas.
BAKING ~ Muffins( Apple & Cinnamon ) Recipe below , truffles jam tarts
Apple and Cinnamon Cupcakes
(The girls made them over the weekend)
1 large Granny Smith or other tart apple, peeled
· 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
· 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
· 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
· Pinch of salt
· 1/2 cup sugar
· 1 large egg yolk
· 1/2 cup milk
· 1/4 cup vegetable oil
· 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
· 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
· 1 tablespoon lemon juice
· Make cupcakes: Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a 6-cup muffin tin with paper liners. Grate apple using a box grater (large or medium grates), making sure to stop before you hit core. Squeeze grated apple in a fine-mesh sieve over sink to remove excess moisture.
· In a large bowl, mix flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and sugar. In a small bowl, whisk yolk, milk, oil and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients until just moistened. Stir in grated apple.
· Fill each muffin cup two-thirds full. Bake until cupcakes are golden and a toothpick inserted into center of a cupcake comes out clean, 20 to 22 minutes. Let cupcakes cool in pan for 5 minutes, invert onto wire rack and turn them right side up to cool.
Make glaze: Whisk confectioners' sugar and lemon juice in a small bowl. Drizzle glaze or shavings of white chocolate over cupcakes and serve. .
* Please use the logo on your blog and share
* I love comments so leave me some awesome comment love OK (wink)
linking with organized junkie and Organized Housewife