Mar 13, 2013
I have recently taken up Meditation and i find it quite relaxing and calming at times (distressful)
Here is how;
* Find a quiet place somewhere when you are alone. ~ for me the bedroom!
* Make sure you have comfortable clothing.
* Empty your mind of all thoughts --- this is vitally important.(stop thinking about the bills for a bit!
* Sit and be totally relaxed.
* Breath deeply and slowly.
* Daydream or visualise something. ~ for me i think of myself walking on a beach in yep Ibiza
* Try and medicate in the same place all the time. ~ I always make time to fit it in....
The seven Benefit's
1) decreases your stress levels
2) Muscle relaxation
3) Gives you clear focus on clearer future direction
4) Emotional cleaning
5) Improve your memory
6) Reduced irritability
Be thankful for what you have now
Enjoy the life's simple pleasure's --- a swim at the beach or a walk in the park.
Be positive and be kind to others always.
(I still need to come up with a name for her ^^^^Picture at top....... So help me think of a spiritual name for the lady OK.)