- 200 gms of mixed fruit
- 50 gms of nuts
- 1/2 cup of corn flakes
- 1/3 cup condensed milk
- 100gms of chocolate
- Preheat oven to 180 c. Line two trays with baking paper.
- In a large bowl combine all the Ingredients. Mix gently.
- Spoon two teaspoons of the mixture onto each tray.
- Use your finger to ever so lightly press into small round circles.
- bake for 15 -20 Minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool biscuits completely on the trays.
- Melt chocolate over warm water til smooth.
- Use a small knife to spread three tablespoons onto the back of each biscuit.
- Allow chocolate to set.